Four Months

Four months....that's how long it has been since I've updated this blog. Let's see- what has happened in the last four months? Let's break it down by order of event and by the numbers. We moved back to SC just 6 months after moving to FL. Alden turned 3 years old. Zachary turned 8 years old. We found out there is only 1 baby in my womb (thank god) and it is a girl. Justin and I (as a relationship) turned 11 years old. Justin turned 29 years old. And we found our 100th geocache (well that one is a little out of order but I am too lazy to go back and edit). And Alden officially halfway potty trained. Apparently the pottying in FL was a one day fluke because he didn't start actually going potty on a regular basis until just recently. So if I can get him full-on trained in the next 3 months, I will be so golden. If I could Eleanor using the potty too, I will be out of my mind with excitement. Only 1 kid in diapers? I can't even remember those glorious days.

Speaking if glorious days, mine are getting numbered with this pregnancy. I am 25 weeks today which means I have 15 weeks left give or take a week. And while I am greatful (grateful? pregnancy has rendered me unable to spell) to be having a healthy baby and no complications so far, I look forward to having the baby in it arms and out of me. After getting over the wicked morning/noon/night sickness that knocked off 15 lbs, it has been pretty smooth sailing except for the tiredness that accompanies being pregnant and taking care of 2 active toddlers all day long. It's going to be interesting to see how baby Harper is going to fit into the dynamic. She better come out fiesty because she is going to need it to keep up with Eleanor.

And speaking of keeping up with Eleanor, time for me to sign out but I promise that I won't let 4 more months pass by without a post.

1 Response to "Four Months"

  1. Lisa Says:

    So Happy you all are back !