Don't Shoot Me

I've been busy the past few days trying to learn all the functions of my new camera and the kids are bearing the brunt of it as I am constantly chasing them around the house snapping away. But it has been totally worth it as this sucker turns out some great pics in the auto mode- hopefully, I will be able to get down some of the basics before Harper shows up next month and can graduate out of the auto mode. Who knew that a camera could come with so many options and extra gadgets to add on- I love gadgets. Just don't expect a bunch of belly pics any time soon.


















2 Response to "Don't Shoot Me"

  1. Laura Says:

    Great photos Amy!

  2. Christy Correll-Hughes Says:

    such cuties- how are you feeling? I know EVERYONE asks you that- but I really want to know:).