Chupachubra

I have managed to come up with no less than 47 random nicknames for my kids over the years. Zachary was Zachary-do-dah (and occasionally turkey butt). Alden is my Noni or sometimes Onion (his evil doppelganger). Eleanor has been Girlfriend (said with the connotation that it should followed with 2 snaps up). Now the time has come for Harper to earn her nicknames. I am fairly sure that I have called her 'Harper' maybe 4 times in the 9 weeks that she has been around. It started out as Chubba-Wubba, then it evolved to Chubba-Dubba (the kids call her Chubba Dubba Wubba) and now she has become Chupachubra- not to be confused with the chupacabra since she tends to prefer a goat-free diet. Notice the theme of chub in the names. Bless her heart, she has the sweetest little chubby legs and cheeks- I love them. After the craziness that was Eleanor's infancy (well, the craziness continues but just to a lesser degree), Harper is a welcome respite from the storm. Let's just hope that she doesn't hate me for all of the nicknames.

















2 Response to "Chupachubra"

  1. Christy Correll-Hughes Says:

    OMG those eyes!!! She is such a beauty! How can you stand all the cutenes syou are surrounded by every day???

  2. Anonymous Says:

    amy! is she wearing a cloth diaper??? she's beautiful-and looks SO much like alden!

    casey