Crafty McCraft

I love to sew. To me, it's very therapeutic and calming for the most part. I love making patterns and altering them to make things in different sizes. I was never the kid that was good in art class but I love to create and make things. So, this week I carved out some time for myself which is damn hard to do and made a super cute bag and a pinafore for Eleanor. I have a feeling that Eleanor might just have a pinafore for every single holiday. It was wicked easy to make and fast to sew together. Anyway, I just wanted to brag and show off because I am in looove with my bag and because pics of Eleanor looking at the camera are as elusive as sightings of the Yeti.












Those 2 straps on the front are short shoulder straps plus it has a long adjustable messenger strap.













Yes, they were each placed specifically and sewn on my hand. I am hoping to get feeling back in my thumb soon. But I love it so it's worth the pain.













Eleanor striking a pose in her Halloween pinafore.

2 Response to "Crafty McCraft"

  1. Laura Says:

    Good work.

  2. Pam Says:

    Too cute! Love the bag and the pinafore. You're inspiring me to get sewing!!