What Eleanor Wore- 10.23.08 edition

Eleanor has a bright future as a fashionista. She changes clothes multiple times a day and her combos are a source of never ending humor to me. Sure, I get tired of washing clothes 39750945 times a week but the laugh value that I get from some of her get-ups is worth it. And since I am not a selfish person, I thought I would start sharing the funny with everyone else to enjoy.

So here is what Eleanor wore for the first part of the day:









What we have here is a Sleeping Beauty princess dress (thanks Grammie) paired with some ruffled jeans. Missing from the picture is a pair of bright purple rubber Speedo flip flops that I made her remove befor climbing on the couch.



Next up we have a purple tshirt with hearts (backwards of course) with a pair of black leggings (also backwards). Curious note about the leggings, they are size 6-12 mos. and are supposed to be full length. To complete the look, she is wearing a pair of Harper's socks with lavender trim and black ballet slippers.

2 Response to "What Eleanor Wore- 10.23.08 edition"

  1. The Five Pennies Says:

    She went from Sleeping Beauty to Grease..way to go girl..too funny! Love ya, NANA

  2. Anonymous Says:

    omygosh, she's hilarious! so cute!

    casey